Monday 8 April 2013

Ame and Yuki

As Salam,

I want to share about a movie that I watched recently,
It's anime type of movie and called Okami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki.
Which is translated Ame and Yuki the Children of Wolf in english.
In japanese Ame means rain, while Yuki is Snow.
They both were born in rain and snow time,
which is why they were named like that.

This movie isn't really that amazing as in graphic,
but their works looks like Ghibli Studio films,
which have terrific story lines and cute character.
Ghibli Studio is the one that produce My Neighbour Totoro,
Howl's moving castle, Spirited away, Ponyo, and so on.
I'd do the review about those someday.


Let me tell you a bit about the story,
I hope I won't ruining your fun if you still haven't watched it.
It's about a girl name Hana met her man of destiny,
in her lectures at Tokyo University.
They started to see each other since then,
finally the man told the girl the secret that he is actually a wolf.
Well in this case it's pretty much different from Warewolf.

They were still together after that,
and they had 2 cute babies.
The oldest is a girl name Yuki, as she was born on the snowing day.
the other one is a boy name Ame,
and he was born on raining day.

Sadly, something happens to the man
which makes Hana have to raised both of the babies by herself.
It turns out the babies are also the offspring of half a wolf.
This is make it harder for Hana cause she is only
staying in a small apartment full of neighbours.
So Hana get scolded few times when
her child change to wolf form and howling at night.

Yuki running wild while her brother's watching.

After that, she have to move out to a better place.
What happens next? you can find out by watching them..
Its really an interesting movie with a lot of touching scene.

Overall I would give this movie a 3.5 Stars over 5.
Im not stingy, but this is how I judge xD
You can watch it online at 1Channel (click the link)
It have english subs on it.

I made Ame with half wolf version.
he is cuter than this one, trust me.

No comments: